Saturday, February 5, 2011

the lo-down ho-down business model

Everybody knows that you get into comics to make the big money--that just makes sense...dollars and cents! You would never want to create a blog where people can read all your mini-comics, picturebooks, and zines, for free. That's a bad business model: biznoncents!

So, welcome to the lo-down ho-down...a blog where you can view all my comics and my progress on said comics for free. I'm gonna start this off with some old stuff so we can get caught up. That means pulling some stuff off the old computer and a bit of scanning so stay tuned.

The first comic I remember working on, was back in 4th grade, it was called Bad Luck. I worked on that with a couple friends and I don't remember what the premise was...I think unlucky things happened to the main character? Sounds plausible.

No comments:

Post a Comment